Why do I need it?
Pollution incidents occur every day as a result of spillages, accidents, negligence or vandalism. To cause or allow pollution is against the law and can result in prosecution. Occasional accidents are inevitable so it is important to have plans in place to deal with pollution emergencies and to make sure employees are aware of what to do in the event of an incident.
Who should attend?
- All employees most likely to encounter spillages in their daily activities
- Site supervisors and Site Managers
- Members of spill response teams
The course is divided into parts; the first part consists of classroom based learning and the second part is an interactive practical spill response exercise. The training course will include the following elements:
- Sources, causes and impacts of polluting spills
- Pathways to humans and the environment
- Types and uses of spill response equipment
- Step-by-step approach to spill response
- Role play exercises of spill response scenarios
Duration – Approx 2 hours with a maximum of 8 delegates per session
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org