Why do I need it?
For any company implementing or operating an EMS, the standards require that employees receive awareness training of environmental issues related to their job. Staff may be asked to demonstrate to a certification body that they are competent in their knowledge of the company’s environmental policy, environmental impacts and objectives and targets.
Who should attend?
- All employees within your organisation, from Senior Management to the newest member of staff.
- People working on your behalf e.g. contractors.
- The key issues relating to the environment
- The company Environmental Policy
- The company’s significant environmental aspects and impacts
- The company’s Objectives and Targets
- The roles and responsibilities of employees
- The lines of communication
Duration – 1 hour sessions for a maximum of 20 delegates per session
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org