Why do I need it?
The governing legislation is the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, which require all employers to carry out an assessment of risk by a competent person. The course enables you to identify risks to employees in the workplace and put together assessments to ensure that these do not result in injury. Risk assessment training is essential to ensure your organisation meets its basic commitments to providing a safe work environment for your staff.
Who should attend?
- Health and Safety Managers or Health and Safety Team members.
- All employees responsible for undertaking risk assessments.
- What is a risk assessment and why is it required?
- The difference between hazard and risk
- How to prepare a risk assessment
- Evaluating risk
- How to control the risk you have assessed
- The need for instruction, information and training
- Practical Risk Assessment exercises
Duration – 1 day with a maximum of 12 delegates per session
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: email@example.com