Why do I need it?
Once an organisation has implemented a management system there is a requirement to ensure that it continually meets the needs of the business. Internal auditing is an effective demonstration of an organisation’s commitment to ensuring that its system continues to serve those needs and acts as a driver for continual improvement.
Who should attend?
- Those who will be involved with auditing the management systems and have some understanding of the system requirements.
- Auditees wishing to understand the role and responsibilities of an internal auditor
- Business managers responsible for the effectiveness of the audit process.
The Course can be undertaken on the Clients site and will be tailored to the Client’s systems. Where possible we will make use of existing company procedures and documents such as audit report forms and corrective action requests in order to breed familiarity with the systems that the delegate will actually be auditing.
The content has been structured to meet the principles of auditor training needs specified in ISO 19011 and will outline:
- What is OHSAS 18001:2007?
- Writing a Health & Safety Policy
- Legal Compliance
- Hazard identification, risk assessment & control
- Objectives and Targets
- The principles of auditing
- Audit Preparation and Planning
- Conducting Audits
- Reporting Audit Findings
- Improvement Approaches
- Auditor Skills and Knowledge
Duration – 2 days for up to 8 delegates
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: email@example.com