What is Outsourcing?
It can be time consuming and expensive attempting to develop all the skills that you need to run your QMS in house, especially since quality is so fundamental to Customer and bottom-line success.
For those businesses that do not have the expertise in-house or employ the people resources necessary to manage this specialist discipline, or simply prefer not to, we provide a fully outsourced service that enables them to relinquish this activity whilst freeing-up them up to focus on their core competencies.
What are the benefits of Outsourcing?
Outsourcing has many benefits to your organisation, for example:
- You can reduce headcount and not concern yourself with recruitment, training and absences in an area that is not your specialism
- Budgetary arrangements are more flexible as you transfer costs from fixed to variable. We can work with you to develop a work plan that fits within your financial constraints.
- You can avoid distraction and concentrate on your core business activities. This is not to neglect the importance of environmental concerns because you know they are in safe hands. You can be confident that you will be informed immediately when issues arise that requires your attention. Meanwhile, you and your staff are free to concentrate on business performance.
- As a professional company that specialises in health and safety, we work efficiently and provide the level of resource that is appropriate for all circumstances. Consequently, our outsourcing services are particularly cost-effective.
- Our aim is to forge strong relationships with each of our clients that are built on trust and personal commitment at every level. The result is that our clients have increased confidence in the quality and standard of the services we provide.
- Ultimately, we want to grow with you and be part of your success. We can handle all your health and safety work or any part of it.
What GTMS can do for you?
GTMS can offer a range of services and support systems to meet the unique requirements of your business. This includes:
- Implementing and maintaining all or part of your health and safety systems on your behalf
- Conducting training and awareness sessions
- Supplier development and Customer relationship management
- Regular site visits to review progress and disseminate good practice information
- Providing senior management with regular reports and briefings
- Undertaking a programme of internal audits
- Mentoring support and attendance at external assessments and surveillance visits
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: email@example.com