What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is by far the world’s most established quality framework, currently being used by around 897,000 organizations in 170 countries worldwide, and sets the standard not only for quality management systems, but management systems in general. It helps all kinds of organizations to succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvement.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001?
The advantages of ISO 9001:2015 for your business can include:
- Greater efficiency and less waste
- Consistent control of major business processes
- Regulation of successful working practices
- Risk management
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Greater consistency in the quality of products and services through better control of processes
- Differentiation of your business from its competitors
- Increased profits
- Exploitation of new markets, both in the UK and overseas
How can GTMS help you?
GTMS provide implementation support to organisations implementing the international Quality Management System based on the ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
We can assist you with:
- Quality Manual and Procedures
- Distribution of document templates as needed
- Process identification and mapping
- Quality planning and quality policy/objectives
- Management review
- Development of job descriptions/training schedules/training effectiveness analysis
- Product realization – including determination of customer requirements, supplier evaluation, and development
- Measurement and analysis of process activity
- Customer satisfaction/analysis
- Management of nonconforming product
- Continual improvement, corrective & preventive action
- Internal auditor training
- On-going support to maintain the system (See Outsourced QMS Management page)
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org