Environmental and Health & Safety legislation changes all the time. Although a vital task, it is often time-consuming and difficult to keep up to date with and complicated to understand how changing obligations and responsibilities actually apply to your organisation.
So why not relieve some of the pressure and let us do the work for you?
Green Triangle Management Systems can offer cost effective and practical support to help you stay current with legislation relevant to your organisation and ensure that you are compliant.
Bespoke Legal Registers
GTMS can provide you with a bespoke register of environmental and/or health and safety legislation applicable to your business operations. Our legal registers fulfil all the relevant requirements of externally assessed standards such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and include:
- General requirements of the legislation and associated guidance, presented in a user-friendly format by spliting the legal register into easy to locate sections e.g. waste, energy, transport etc.
- Descriptions of how each piece of legislation particularly applies to your organisation
- Descriptions of what you are or should be doing to comply with each piece of legislation
- Details of forthcoming legislation and potential applicability
Legal Update Bulletin Service
Green Triangle Management Systems offers you a simple and easy option for staying up to date with legislation via our electronic bulletin service. With an annual subscription to our legal update service we will provide you with:
- Bi-Monthly Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation updates for every piece of legislation relevant to you.
- Easy to understand summaries of legislation
- Links to full text of legislation
- Details of relevant consultations
- Information and news on hot topics
Legal Compliance Inspections
Legal compliance inspections are an effective tool to help businesses understand their legal responsibilities and obligations. They can also help to highlight areas to improve environmental performance.
Our team are skilled environmental and health and safety auditors, and stay up-to-date with the complexities of new legislation, offering clients the reassurance that all of their legal obligations will be reviewed and considered.
We can provide as many on site legal compliance inspections as you feel is necessary, which will look in detail at all legislation that is affecting you. Following the on-site visit we will produce a report outlining the findings which will include any non-conformances and potential opportunities for improvement.
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: email@example.com