What is an Integrated Management System?
Integrated management is suitable for any organisation, regardless of size or sector, looking to integrate two or more of their management systems into one cohesive system with a holistic set of documentation, policies, procedures and processes.
What are the benefits of integration?
- Reduced costs – By avoiding duplication in internal audits, document control, training and administration, adopting future management systems will be much more effective.
- Time savings – By avoiding duplication.
- A holistic approach to managing business risks – By ensuring that all consequences of any action are taken into account, including how they affect each other and their associated risks.
- Reduced duplication and bureaucracy – By having one set of processes ensures the requirements of the specific standards are co-ordinated, workloads streamlined and disparate systems avoided.
- Less conflict between systems – By avoiding separate ‘empires’ for the likes of quality and environment, responsibilities are made clear from the outset.
- Improved communication, both internal and external – By having one set of objectives, a team approach culture can thrive and improve communication.
- Enhanced business focus – By having one system linked to the strategic objectives of the business contributes to the overall continual improvement of the organization.
- Improved staff morale and motivation – By involving and linking roles and responsibilities to objectives, it makes change and new initiatives easier to implement and makes for a more dynamic and successful company.
- Optimized internal and external audits – By minimizing the number of audits required and maximizing the number of people involved.
How can GTMS help you?
Green Triangle Management Systems can help your company achieve efficient and effective integration of existing Environmental, Quality and Health and Safety Systems or develop an integrated system from scratch, tailored to your needs.
To discuss your requirements and costs please call: 0845 094 3938 or eMail: email@example.com