What is Outsourcing?
Managing environmental concerns and obligations has become increasingly complex in recent years, with a maze of new and ever-more demanding legislation introduced across Europe and the UK.
For those businesses that do not have the expertise in-house or employ the people resources necessary to manage this specialist discipline, or simply prefer not to, we provide a fully outsourced service that enables them to relinquish this activity whilst freeing-up them up to focus on their core competencies.
What are the benefits of Outsourcing?
Outsourcing has many benefits to your organisation, for example:
- You can reduce headcount and not concern yourself with recruitment, training and absences in an area that is not your specialism.
- Budgetary arrangements are more flexible as you transfer costs from fixed to variable. We can work with you to develop a work plan that fits within your financial constraints.
- You can avoid distraction and concentrate on your core business activities. This is not to neglect the importance of environmental concerns because you know they are in safe hands. You can be confident that you will be informed immediately when issues arise that requires your attention. Meanwhile, you and your staff are free to concentrate on business performance.
- As a professional company that specialises in the environment, we work efficiently and provide the level of resource that is appropriate for all circumstances. Consequently, our outsourcing services are particularly cost-effective.
- Our aim is to forge strong relationships with each of our clients that are built on trust and personal commitment at every level. The result is that our clients have increased confidence in the quality and standard of the services we provide.
- Ultimately, we want to grow with you and be part of your success. We can handle all your environmental work or any part of it.
What GTMS can do for you?
GTMS can offer a range of services and support systems to meet the unique requirements of your business. This includes:
- Implementing and maintaining all or part of your environmental systems on your behalf
- Keeping you up to date with applicable legislation and ensuring legal compliance
- Conducting training and awareness sessions
- Regular site visits to review progress and disseminate good practice information
- Providing senior management with regular reports and briefings
- Undertaking a programme of internal audits
- Mentoring support and attendance at external assessments and surveillance visits